Our properties are on the award-winning Bay Holiday Village development, just outside Filey, North Yorkshire. All our guests are given a pass which gives free access to the leisure complex.
There’s plenty to do on site:
- indoor swimming pool
- steam room
- childrens’ play area
- amusement arcade
- outdoor table tennis table
- boules courts
- wildflower meadow and lakes
- pub (John Paul Jones) – dog-friendly inside and outside
- cafe (Bayside Kitchen) – dogs permitted inside and out
- private path to the beach
- entertainment (on hold due to covid-19)
- tennis court*
- beauty treatments/massage*
- nerf wars**
* charges apply
** paused for 2020
Places to visit nearby
Our homes are around 10 minutes walk to Filey Bay, which has 6 miles of sandy beach, and rock pools. The Bay has its own path down to the beach.
You can walk into Filey at low tide, which is around a 45 minute walk. Filey is a lovely traditional seaside resort with lots of shops, cafes, and a concert hall. It is around a 3 mile drive.
Just a short drive or bus to:
- Bridlington – 8 miles – larger traditional seaside town and harbour.
- Sewerby Hall and Zoo
- Scarborough – 8 miles – large seaside town with castle, parks, cricket ground, sealife centre, concert venues
- Bempton Cliffs RSPB reserve
- Flamborough – 5 miles – with lighthouse and beautiful coves and beaches
Within an hour’s drive:
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway