Places to visit
Sea Urchins is around 10 minutes walk to Filey Bay, which has 6 miles of sandy beach, and rock pools. The Bay has its own private access to the beach.
You can walk into Filey at low tide, which is around a 30 minute walk. Filey is a lovely traditional seaside resort with lots of shops, cafes, a concert hall and tourist information. It is around a 3 mile drive.
Just a short drive or bus to:
- Bridlington – 8 miles – larger traditional seaside town and harbour.
- Sewerby Hall and Zoo
- Scarborough – 8 miles – large seaside town with castle, parks, cricket ground, sealife centre, concert venues
- Bempton Cliffs RSPB reserve
- Flamborough – 5 miles – with lighthouse and beautiful coves and beaches
Within an hour’s drive:
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway